Saturday 11 April 2015

Raindrops and polynops

It's interesting sometimes, because I forget.

The older I get, the lazier I seem to become with explaining my feelings, reasons, and ideals. I seem to be at the point where I feel it's almost a given that I think this way, and recently I've realised that I just tend to short cut the whole lead up and almost just 'go for the jugular' or the bold point of the idea.

Now I've always been pretty blunt, so this isn't so much like getting to the heart of the matter so much as being like a crazy person shouting at you on the street. Sure that's okay if you know me, but if you don't, most people would get a little wide eyed.

Heck, even I would.

So I find it a little funny, because I might have become a little bit of a crazy person. I didn't really realise I was skipping the explanations until I found myself saying things to people and getting...let's say less than the responses I would usually look for.

I need to not forget the run up, after all, that's what ensures people jump with you. Right?



And finally, let's address the elephant in the room, shall we? Polynop is not a word.

Not yet anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ahoy Thar Shipmaet! We be sailin' t3h failboat seas!