Tuesday 20 September 2011

The wheel's a turnin'

Sometimes you stop and think,

and stop...

...and realise.

Recently, I had the chance to be reminded of what life is like in my head... and where I wanted to go with that. I don't have all the answers, I don't have the skills, and perhaps I don't have the dedication... but what I do have is the talent.

I assume someone up there knew I was going to be lazy, and so blessed me in a hundred different ways... well, I have to keep reminding myself that those abilities are there for a reason, and have to be used lest I slide back into my hole.

There's a reason i'm here, and that destiny must be fulfilled.

Once again I find myself yearning towards the creation of what I want. Not just the start, but every ounce of it... to birth it, pour life into it, and let the ball start rolling... is the least I can do.

I can't give up.


I can't give up on this world or myself...


...because he entrusted it to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ahoy Thar Shipmaet! We be sailin' t3h failboat seas!